Friday, September 25, 2009

If you havn;t heard by now I had a stroke in July, Luckily.only my left side was affected and I am learning to live with thstonly, my hand still gives me problems. My bras are all step-ins and zippers and buttons are out of the question as are child proof pill bottles. It was a harrowinharrowingexperience. At first I was told I would never live alone again, but after 2 nursing home experiences I am back at home with my cats and my hospice teamYay!!! The worst of it was the docs qho said I would never use the arm or hand again. I am one of those people who take statements lsay "watch me!ike that and say watch me. I can't do everything I could before but I can do enough to live on my own ewith help!The worst of it was the nental confusion which Ididn't expect or evan know I was experiencing and made life difficult for everyone around me. That and the mice in my hair at the nursing home but I made it and I am looking full time for Joy again I had to move and mynew place is smaller, but I have a lake wiyh fountains and ducks and geese and I love that.I also learned who my true friends are and I am so grateful to them all











i


























No comments:

Post a Comment