Monday, April 5, 2010

Changes

have a post baptismal report with great news!! Since my acceptance of Jesus Christ the Lord has lifted my suicidal ideation!! I have carried that since my early 20's! It is hard to describe what a difference this has made!! Right now I am dealing with a worsening of my left side )already weakened by the stroke and I don't know why I am getting worse, but I trust that God has a reason for it and at some point I might know what that reason is. Or maybe I will never know and that's ok too. Iknow He has my best interests at heart.
Prior to this I would have seriously considered suicide, but know the only reason I think of it is the surprise that it doesnt occur to me!! This does not mean that I won't be happy when Jesus comes for me but I will wait for that to happen and enjoy life. God has been very good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment