Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Doctor

My Dr came to see me today-there is something very reassuring about a Dr. who hugs you-it just helps. She caught me on a bad day-I've noticed a few little things changing lately-nothing major-I get tired more easily;sometimes i sleep for a few days at a time. Its not sound asleep;its moreof a dazed dose where I fall deeply asleep and then only have the energy to sort of listen to the tv until I go to bed and then I'll sleep for 10 hours. More often than not I'll get up in the am and lay down and repeat the process. This is almost gaurenteed if I go out, but it happens even when i stay at home too. Talking to the Dr. about this today I realized that its part of the dying process and it makes me very sad. I'm not affraid to die-or to live. Its just sad thinking of all the people I love and then leaving them. Alan is the only grandchild

No comments:

Post a Comment