Saturday, May 30, 2009

the dr cont

who might remember me. I love the dr and I trust her, but its strange to have a Dr who treats the condition. Don't get me wrong-if i wanted to get investigated for all the little crap that goes on with me she would help. But there is no sense investigating something I'll likely refuse to have treated! For those of you who are not aware of the whole history of this I am trying to import the story of how all this began . The problem is that I use a computer for 2 things-writing e-mails and playing games. Anything outside of that and I'm lost and most likely so is my data. For those of you who care to comment there is a little envelope at the bottom of each posting. Just click on that. I am all over the p;ace this am. Sorry to be so disorganized, but the
reason for for that is I am just waking from a 36 hour nap. That happens once or twice a week. I will suddenly feel exhausted and HAVE to go to sleep. I'll Wake up for the bathroom or a smoke, seldom for food and water. When I do wake up for that I'll fall back asleep within 5 minutes-and it is deep dreamless sleep. Most of my friends have keys and can come and go without me stirring. Some people I know think that being dead is rather like this. I don't see death that way but if they are right it's not so bad. I've been doing a lot of grieving this week-tears and all mostly because I'm leaving so many people that I love and partly because life will go on without me being a part of it. It gets very confusing

No comments:

Post a Comment