Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recently I've been having a hard time finding things to be joyful about and I couldn't figure out why. I anally figured out why! I don't have anything that makes me laugh except Bill Mahr and the season is over. I need to find more things to laugh about. Netflix is going to be a big help. I've otdered Eddie Izzard(British transvestite and very funny and Ron White (Blue Collar Comedy tour"
and the funniest of a funny bunch!!I know these will make me laugh and that will help! A good laugh is as necessary as a good cry and Ive had plenty of those. I'm trying to find more Things in my daily life to laugh at-like the fact that I was on facebook at 2am to get things out of the oven on Yoville!! How stupid is that??I'm not recommending that for anybody and I have to admit I most likly won't repeat it but to quote Ron White You can't fix stupid! So, anybody know any good jokes?

No comments:

Post a Comment