Thursday, October 8, 2009

Well, I guess I'm about as moved in as I'm going to be for while. Nothing is hung on the walls-can't do that one handed! The left hand is better, but the knuckles are stiff and swollen-which seems to be permanant. I still can't make a fist. I miss my masks and my paintings but my truly wonderful aide Tina will help me next week! It's a quiet life and since reading has been so difficult since the stroke I mostly watch t.v. I watch the ducks and geese on the lake a lot and,Thank God Ihave my cats to pet! I don't think as much about dying as much as I use to-the stroke showed me that the time will come weather :I think about it or not, so I work more at findingpeace and love in my heart so that when the time does come I will be ready. I work at forgiveness a lot-not as sucessful at that as I would like but better than I was. There are many Things I have said were unforgiveable during my life that I have changed my mind about and I remember how my Mom was still bitter about things that happened years before. Id on't want that for myself. My goal is to die with a peacwful loving heart no matter what the circumstances.
So for all ofyou who are reading this if something unexpected happens Please know that I am leaving wiyh love.

No comments:

Post a Comment